Hi beauties!! You know when you have so many makeup collection, and you have to open your makeup drawers one by one just to find ONE product? It takes so much time! So I like to have my everyday makeup products in one place, so that I can grab it really quick and easy. I put mine in a small traincase that I got from Stila (it has been discontinued), and my morning makeup routine will be done so much faster!
Like I said before, I just put my essential makeup products in the traincase, such as foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, mascara, liners, eye primer, and lip balm. This idea will also be great if you do not have that many makeup stuffs. Instead of saving them in drawers, you can put them in a traincase/makeup bag, so that you can carry it anywhere! :)
Lets see what's inside!
So once you open my traincase, you'll see these two compartments. The left one I fill it with eye stuffs (and a lip balm), and face makeup for the other one. On the left side, I have:
- The pink tube eye primer (I got it as a gift, I even do not know what is it called...)
- 2 black pencil liners: MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, Urban Decay Perversion
- Mascaras: Dior Lash Serum, COVERGIRL Lashblast Volume, Benefit They're Real Mascara
- L'Oreal Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- MAC pencil sharpener
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Whereas on the right side, I have:
Under the two compartments, there is one large compartment where I put stuffs that are larger size. I have:
- My two eye palette: Urban Decay Naked palette, and Smashbox Master Class palette (click here for review)
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Make Up For Ever HD Translucent Powder
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
I do not put blushes, highlighters or lipsticks because the Smashbox Masterclass palette has all of them!
I keep changing the products inside when I have new favorites (especially mascaras!)... But foundation and concealer always remain the same.. :)
What do you think of this idea? Will you try it out? Let me know in the comment below!
Lets be friends!
See you in the next post!