Smokey eyes look is like my signature. Sometimes when I am planning to go for super natural look, I will end up creating a natural, but still smokey look. Smokey look is like my signature look; brown is like my to go color for smokey eyes because brown can look natural, yet dramatic too!
So today I am doing a tutorial on matte brown smokey eyes look. Do you notice that the Kardashian girls love to use matte brown eyeshadows colors? So, if you are a fan of their make up look, here is one of them!
Let's get started...
|here is the finished look!|
|MAC Espresso, Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original, Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx,|
Rimmel Lash Accelerator, L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Black (I was using Make Up Forever Aqua Liner #12!), MAC Eyeshadows I am using: MAC Brun.
|Left: MAC Brun - Right: MAC Espresso|
|Sigma SS224, Stila #15, Sigma SS222|
- Prime your eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original all over your eyes with your fingers.
- Take MAC Espresso with the shader brush from Stila #15, and apply it all over your lids.
- Use Sigma SS222, apply MAC Brun in the crease.
- Blend MAC Brun with Sigma SS224 in windshield wiper up to your browbone.
- Line your upper lashline with Make Up Forever Aqua Liner #12. This Aqua Liner is dark brown, and waterproof too!
- Line your lower lashline with the pencil brush from Stila #15 with MAC Brun.
- Line your waterline with Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx.
- Curl your lashes and apply Rimmel Lash Accelerator in Black.
You are done! How easy was it? ;)
Now move on to the face..
|Misha M Perfect BB Cream, Urban Decay Make Up Setting Spray in De-Slick, |
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Medium, Palladio Rice Powder in Natural,
Benefit Hoola Bronzer, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Rose Quartz
|MAC 109, Sigma F84, Sigma SS194|
- Put your foundation on with a perfect foundation brush like Sigma F84! I am using Misha M Perfect BB Cream.
- Cover your dark circles with Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Medium with Sigma SS194.
- Pat Palladio Rice Powder in Natural with a powder puff, concentrate on your T-zone.
- Contour your cheeks with Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Apply it on the sides of your forehead and jaws too!
- Apply blush! I used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Rose Quartz. It was a limited edition from Semi Precious collection. You still can get it now!
- Spray Urban Decay De-Slick to set up your make up, and you're ready to go!