Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MAC Double Feature 1

Hey everyone!

I recently just purchased one of the new MAC collections called Colourzations. It basically features Pro Palette Eye Shadow that contains two eyeshadow of each palette, and four colors of Technakohl Liner. I got two of the Pro Palette: Double Feature 1 and Double Feature 4.

Double Feature 1 contains gold and purple eyeshadows, which are my absolute favorite combinations! and Double Feature 4 contains teal and brown - I rarely do teal, this is going to be a challenge! Look up for the tutorial soon! :) And right now, I am going to do a tutorial on Double Feature I first.

Lets get started!

Eyes...

the finished look

products I used

eyeshadow swatches


eye brushes

steps by steps
  1. Prevent your eyeshadows from creasing by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original all over your lid with your finger. 
  2. Take the gold eyeshadow from MAC Double Feature 1, and apply it onto your lid with MAC 239
  3. Then, take the purple from the palette, and sweep it back and forth onto your crease with Sigma E35
  4. If you are satisfied with just two eyeshadows, then you're done. Go ahead apply your black eyeliner and mascara. But, I like to add more drama, so I apply MAC Beauty Marked onto my outer corner with Sigma E35. Then, I blend it slightly to the crease. I just want to darken the outer corner, not the entire crease because I do not want to ruin the purple eyeshadow from the palette :)
  5. Take MAC Beauty Marked again with Sigma E30, then apply it onto half of your lower lash line. 
  6. Line your upper lash line with MAC Smolder, then kinda smudge it out with Sigma E30
  7. Line your water line with MAC Smolder
  8. Curl your lashes and apply Lancome Definicils Mascara in Deep Black onto your upper and lower lash. 
You're done! 





Move on to the face..

products I used

face brushes

steps by steps
  1. Apply your foundation all over your face with Sigma F84. Lioele Triple Solutions BB Cream is my favorite. 
  2. Cover your dark circles with Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Medium with Sigma F70. Pat it on, then blend it with your ring finger. 
  3. Pat Palladio Rice Powder in Natural to set your foundation and concealer up. I am using a powder puff. 
  4. Contour your cheeks with Benefit Hoola Bronzer with MAC 109. Apply it also in the temples, jawlines, and all over your neck. 
  5. Sweep Benefit Blush in Dandelion in the apple of your cheeks with MAC 109
Now you're off to go! 





Hope you guys like the look! Definitely try it out! :) 

<3, 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment