Monday, July 18, 2011

One Eyeshadow Smokey Eye Look

Hey everyone!

Yesterday I was in a hurry preparing myself to go to work, and I didn't have so much time to try this eyeshadow, that eyeshadow, etc; but of course, I still need to have make up on! So, I did a really simple and quick smokey look, and guess what, I only used one eyeshadow! Plus eyeliner and mascara - and I was ready to go!

Curious? Let's get started..

As usual, let's start with eyes..



So smokey!

MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot, Too Faced Eyeshadow in Like a Virgin, MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, and Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black

Like a Virgin eyeshadow 

Left to Right: Sigma SS239, Sigma SS222, Sigma SS224, Sigma SS219
  1. Prime your eyes with MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot all over your eyes using your finger. Priming your eyes first will avoid the eyeshadows from creasing! But, if you won't have a long day, you can skip this step! 
  2. Take Too Faced Eyeshadow in Like a Virgin (from Naked Eye Palette) and put it in your eye lid first. Use any gray-ish eyeshadow, if you do not have it. I used Sigma SS239. 
  3. Use Sigma SS222, take Like a Virgin eyeshadow again, and put it in your outer corner. 
  4. Blend it into the crease with Sigma SS224. 
  5. Line your eyes with MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, then smudge it with Sigma SS219. Smudge more in the outer corner to get that dark effect look. 
  6. Line your lower lash line with the same eyeshadow with Sigma SS219. 
  7. Line your waterline with the same black eye pencil. 
  8. Curl your lashes, and put mascara on! I used Covergirl Lash Blast in Very Black
You're done for the eyes! 



Now off to the face.. 

Lioele Triple Solution BB Cream, Urban Decay All Nighter, Palladio Rice Powder in Natural, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Salmon, MAC Cremeblend Blush in Ladyblush, Smashbox Blush in Chiffon
Sigma F84, Sigma SS190, MAC 109, Sigma SS194
  1. Put your foundation all over your face. I used Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream (SPF30/PA++). It has a great coverage. I use Sigma F84.
  2. Cover dark circles under your eyes with Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer. Mine is in Medium. Use Sigma SS194.
  3. Use cream blush under your powder and blush to make the blush last longer! I use MAC Creamblend Blush in Ladyblush. I used Sigma F84 again. 
  4. Then, pat Palladio Rice Powder in Natural with powder puff all over your face, especially around your T-zone, cheeks, chin, and forehead. 
  5. Use Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour cheeks, and also pat it on the side of forehead, jaws, and neck. 
  6. Sweep Smashbox blush in Chiffon in the apple of the cheeks
  7. Spray Urban Decay All Nighter to set your make up! 
Then, put chapstick on your lips, and you're ready to go! 







If you do not have the exact same eyeshadow I used, you don't have to get one! The color is so common - it is just a gray color with no shimmer at all. You can use light gray or dark gray. You can even use black if you want that super dramatic look. :) 

For face, you do not need to follow those exact same steps. I used those steps every day just because I need full coverage on my face. If your face does not need full coverage, you can even skip foundation or concealer, or just use it to cover specific spots. 

This whole look probably took me 10 to 15 minutes. 

So tell me.. do you like this look? let me know if you are trying it! 

<3
A

No comments:

Post a Comment