Saturday, July 16, 2011

Soft & Natural Look

Hey everyone! 


Since this is my first tutorial, let me start off with a soft and natural make up look that you can wear it everyday. It is not too dramatic, but still looks flattering :) 


Here we go.. 




Lets start off with eyes:

  1. Prime your eyes with MAC Soft Ochre  all over your eye lids. I use my finger to apply it on my eyes.
  2. Use NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk  in your eye lids and inner corner of your eyes to brighten and open your eyes up! I just use my finger to blend it out. 
  3. Pat Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin from Naked Palette on top of Milk. I use brush from Sigma SS239. Any flat shader brush will do.
  4. Sweep MAC Cork in your crease. I use Sigma brush SS222. 
  5. Take MAC Brun, and pat it in the outer corner of your eyes, then blend it. I use Sigma brush SS224. 
  6. Take Virgin again, and put it under your brow (on your brow bone or on top of your crease). Also, put it in in the inner corner of your eyes, on top of Milk. 
  7. Take Brun again, and sweep it under your lower lashline. I use Sigma brush SS219. 
  8. For eyeliner, I use MAC Smolder as close as to my lashline, and line under my eyes. For smokey effect, blend the eyeliner out, using Sigma brush SS219. 
  9. Use any mascara that work for you! I use Covergirl Lash Blast  in Very Black in my upper lashes and bottom lashes.
  10. You are done with the eyes! 
Now move on to the face..

excuse my messy closet please.. :)
  1. I use MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream No.23 Natural Beige SPF42 PA+++ (50ml) all over my face. I use Sigma F84 synthetic angled brush.
  2. Use Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer to cover my dark circle under my eyes. I just use my ring finger to pat the concealer on. 
  3. Pat Palladio Rice Powder in Natural with powder puff to conceal the foundation and concealer. 
  4. For bronzer, I use Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour my cheeks. Put it also on the side of your forehead and your jaws. I use MAC 109 brush.
  5. Sweep Smashbox blush in Radiance to the apple of your cheek. I use MAC 129 brush. This blush is very bright and will give you a youth full look, but be careful don't apply it too much on your brush! Tap on the excess first before you really apply it on your cheek :) 
  6. Spray Urban Decay De-Slick to set your make up. 
  7. Now you are done with the face! 
Easy, right? 

You do not need to use the exact products if you do not have. The products I am using are very common, like Virgin is a shimmery white, Cork is a soft brown, and Brun is a deep brown color. So, use whatever you have in your make up kits! 

What do you think of this look? Will you try it out? 

Happy trying! :)

<3
A

No comments:

Post a Comment