Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MAC Parlour Smoke Part II



Hello Beauties! 

Last month, I made a post of a make-up tutorial part 1 using MAC Parlour Smoke quad (click here if you have not seen it). Since there was a part one, of course there is a part two :) I made this look actually last month, but never got the time to post it. So, I think today is going to be a good idea to post part two. Did any of you purchase this quad yet? It is still available online, and a limited edition. So hurry up before they take it down! :) 

If you want to have a wearable purple smokey eyes for an everyday look, I think this quad is perfect for you. 

Lets jump into the tutorial! 

(click the pictures for larger size)

Products Used 

Steps by steps 
















Keep reading for the face products I used ;)

The Finished Look







What I have on my face






loVe, 
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment