Monday, November 7, 2011

Taupe of the Fall



Hello beauties! 

I know it has been a while since my last post of Cleopatra look (click here if you haven't seen it yet), but oh well... Now I am back! It is getting cold over where I live now, so I like to keep my make-up neutral, but still flattering. Of course you don't want to look boring, right?:) 

So, instead using browns over and over again, today's look is going to be using a taupe eyeshadow color. Taupe might be a type of brown, but not 'that brown.' It has a brown pigment, but also has a grey and silver-ish pigments into it. Because of its uniqueness, taupe is really my to-go color when I do not want to use brown eyeshadows, and it is really appealing as well. 

Alright, let's start the tutorial! 

(click the pictures for larger size images)

Products used


steps by steps





















Keep reading for my face make-up's details! 

Finished Look







What I have on my face

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium (for both blemishes and dark circles)




In my car, on my way to work! (It was on the red light though haha.. figured out the lighting was good for you all to see the look!) :)


loVe, 

Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment