Friday, July 6, 2012

June Favorites



Hi beauties! It is the beginning of the month, and it means for June favorites! My favorites of this month include new stuffs and old stuffs.. So I want you to let me know what are your favorites of June because I love to know it too! 



First thing first is this Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer ($32). I love this concealer because it really covers imperfections well, and it does not break me out! It does not make my blemishes worse or add more pimples. More reviews on this coming soon! 



I use this Hourglass Immaculate foundation ($55) for the whole month of June, and I am loving it! I know I have promised you to do this review, but I wanted to try it out for a while to see how it reacted to my skin. Well apparently so far so good.. So, look forward to its in-depth review! 



I have owned this Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder ($32) for the longest time in my life and it even has not reached the bottom yet. Seriously this is the most cost efficient thing I have ever purchased, haha. Anyway, I use this powder to set my makeup. The Hourglass foundation dries into powder and I actually do not even need powder to set it. But it's summer, 100 degrees outside.. so I just dust a little bit of it. It has no color and the powder is so fine, but it still gives you that HD look. 


It is summer and you can't skip bronzer on your makeup routine, haha! My favorite of this summer is NARS Laguna Bronzer ($34). I mean c'mon.. who doesn't like this bronzer? It gives the perfect color to get that summer goddess glow (so cheesy... :p) 


I do not know why, but recently I do not like to do dramatic eye looks. I just keep it settled and neutral. So what I usually do is just use a black eyeliner to line my upper lash line, and sweep this MAC Cork eyeshadow onto the crease. Then apply mascara, and I am good to go! MAC Cork is a medium brown with matte finish, so it is such a perfect to-go eyeshadow. 



Last but not least is the combination of Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash ($23) and bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing ($18) mascara. I only have the travel size though (I have a lot of travel size mascaras, so that I can review many of them, and use them up!) Anyway what I like about this combo is I put the bareMinerals mascara first because it separates my lashes and gives me volume, then I put the MUFE Smoky Lash because it gives me length. I love how they make my lashes long and volumized! 

So that's all my favorites of June. Don't forget to share what's yours too! I usually found a lot of new things just by knowing others' favorites, so please do let me know and I might buy it and do the review! 

Don't forget to add me as your friends :) 


I love you, 
Alexandra 

1 comment:

  1. They look like great products!!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete