Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Yellow

Hi loves! Today's post is going to be a tutorial using a yellow eyeshadow because I know yellow eyeshadow can be so intimidating, but if you are using it in the right way, it can be appropriate and pretty too! :) So here is one of my ways to wear yellow color. What do you think? Let me know how you're gonna use it too! :) 

Products Used 
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden, L'Oreal HiP Duo Eyeshadow in Poppy, MAC Soft Brown, YSL Shocking Mascara
Brushes: Sigma E30, Sigma E55, Sigma E40 

Steps by Steps 













Finished Look 










I made this tutorial a few weeks ago, so I don't remember what face products I used :( I am sorry :( 

What do you think of this look? Will you try it out? Let me know in the comment below! 

Lets be friends!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexandraubymakeup 

I love you, 
Alexandra 

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love how you skip eyeliner sometimes because the mascara looks so bold you don't even need eyeliner! Haha I have trouble putting on eyeliner sometimes so it's quicker to just apply mascara and head off! Thanks for your tutorial~ All your eye makeup tutorials are lovely ^_^.

    ReplyDelete