Thursday, October 4, 2012

MyGlam: September



Hi beauties! I just realized that I have not shown you my September Glam Bag. Well, guess what.. MyGlam has changed its name to ipsy, which I found it is very unique and interesting. But I think everybody is still saying Glam Bag, so here is my September Glam Bag!



The bag itself is very simple, sleek and somewhat elegant. The material does not feel cheap at all, and it works as a clutch! So definitely loving the bag :) 



First product is (again) Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color in Tightrope. It is a bright purple color, almost neon. 



Next thing is probably my favorite of all of them. It is the Carol's Daughter Monoi Split End Sealer. This gives smoothness and shine to your hair ends and also it helps to reduce the split ends on your hair. But let me tell you guys... this stuff smells amazing! Like seriously it has the best smell of all hair products I used. It is also very convenient because I can use it on my ends whenever I need, and it smoothes it out instantly. 




Next is Jane Sparkle Gloss in Sparkle Pink. This lipgloss is very pigmented and I like it how it is opaque but not sheer. However, it is very sticky, yet also long wearing. It has that subtle sparkles and still gives your pout a pretty shine :) 



Next thing to last is Mirabella eyeshadow in Semiformal. It is a medium brown with satin finish, and it is very neutral that you can wear it on your eye lid or for blending color. The quality of it is okay and pigmented as well.



The last thing that I got is the SOHO Smudge Brush. Its handle is pink and metallic, and it is so tall, taller than basic brushes. The bristles is very soft as well, so it does a pretty good job of smudging your eyesahdow creating a soft smokey look :) 


That's all I got for September bag! I am really excited to see this month's bag, it is like opening a Christmas present every month! 

Which product is your favorite? 

Let me know in the comment below! And lets be friends guys! 



I love you, 
Alexandra 


No comments:

Post a Comment