Friday, October 5, 2012

No More Frizzy Hair


Hi lovelies! Today I really wanna do this quick review of something that I have been obsessed with over the past few years. It is the Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream. You all know that I have a long straight hair. Yes, my hair is naturally straight, but it is frizzy like hell if I just blow dry/air dry it. My hair really looks like a lion's hair, LOL. That's why I always use a flat iron just really to straighten and smooth out those frizzy hair. 

Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream blocks the humidity, and so it eliminates frizz as well as conditions your hair. It does not contain silicones or oils, so it won't weigh your hair down. 

I use this on damp hair, and since I have a lot of hair, I use like about a quarter size of it. Then, I coat the hair from roots to ends evenly. Then I blow dry my hair, and my hair feels so smooth and most importantly, not frizzy. Sometimes I even do not need to straighten my hair anymore. 

Overall, I love this product. It is like one of those things that does the job. It smells really good too! So, if you are looking for an anti-frizz hair product, try this out! The downside of this is it is a little bit pricey. But you can always go to your local Sephora and ask for a sample to see if you like it. This is my second bottle and I will definitely repurchase it because I love how soft my hair is after I put this on :)

Just FYI, I used their Full Thickening Cream too in the past and I loved it! It gives your hair looking really smooth and healthy. I am gonna try their new product Prime, and let you know how I think about it!

Where to buy: Sephora, $26 for 4 oz, $36 for 8 oz. 

What is your favorite anti-frizz product? Let me know in the comment below! 

Lets be friends!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexandraubymakeup 

I love you, 
Alexandra 




1 comment:

  1. Really informative blog article.Really thank you!  To get more information Buying ED Drugs Online from buy prescription medicine online.


    ReplyDelete