Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cleopatra Inspired Look




Hello my beautiful readers!!

It is the time of the year where everybody dress up into characters, decorate their places, eat pumpkin pies, and carve pumpkins. This year's Halloween I chose to dress up as an Egyptian Princess, or Cleopatra because I love her dramatic as well as sultry make-up look. So, I decided to make a tutorial of it. The look certainly focuses on the eyes - dark and sharp eye liner. Here, I am going to show you the easiest techniques and tips and tricks to achieve the look.

I really really love this look, and I had so much fun creating it for you all! Hope you guys have a wonderful Halloween! If you still have no plan yet what are you gonna be, you can just dress up as a  Cleopatra! All you need is a white dress, and lots of gold accessories.

Ok let's jump on the tutorial!

Products used

MAC Eyeshadow in Shimmermoss
MAC Paint Pot in Greenstroke




























The finished look






What I have on my face
MAC Powder Blush in Blunt (for contouring)








What are you guys gonna be for Halloween? Let me know in the comment below! :) 

loVe, 
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment