Wednesday, September 5, 2012

MyGlam: July

Hi loves!!! LONG TIME NO SEE, and I must say that I miss you all so much! I am so glad that I am back to blogging again... Long story short, there was so much things going on in my life for the past two months. It was terrible! But everything is getting better now, and I am here for y'all!



So... do you remember when was the last time I updated my MyGlam bag? Yes, it was in June! It means I have skipped July and August Glam Bag, and September bag is coming soon.. So today I am gonna show you my super outdated July Glam Bag, and next blog post is going to be August Glam Bag. I hope you don't mind! :)

The only thing I liked from July Glam Bag is the bag... seriously. You guys might have not known this, but I love pink and anything transparent! The July bag is a transparent hot pink with colorful stripes, it is just too cute. Now lets take a look what's inside..



First is the YES To Cucumbers On-The-Go Facial Towelettes. This was my favorite towelettes before, and I have used up three full packs of it. The reason why I like it is because it is hypoallergenic, 98.7% natural, free of paraben and fragrance, so it does not break me out! It is also made of organic cucumbers and aloe vera so it helps to soothe my skin. Most importantly, it wipes off my makeup! The reason why I stop using it was because I just got tired of it, and decided to try something new. You can get this at any drugstores! 




Next is a Circus nail polish by Andrea's Choice in Reverse. Never heard of this brand before, but Andrea is a beauty guru on YouTube, and she is part of the MyGlam girls, too. I really love her because she is such a cool and genuine person (I sound like I ever met her before, hee hee). You can check out her YouTube channel here. 




I am so glad that I get Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain. She is one of my beauty idols and I love her all natural products (I am still using her Argan Cleansing Oil, I am on second bottle now! Click here to read my review). I really do not know what shade is this, but it is a soft plum color, it is really closed to my natural lip color. You can get this at Sephora for $19.



I love trying out new hair products! So when I got this, I was pretty excited. It is the NuMe HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner. It has argan oil on it, so I am sure it will make my hair silky smooth! I have not tried it on yet, but I promise I will keep you guys updated. The best thing about it is it has no paraben! So it won't dry out your hair :) 


Last but not least is the Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer. I just knew this brand and apparently it is organic. It is an anti-aging moisturizer that helps to brighten, tighten, and lighten the skin. It has broad spectrum sun protection, peptides, alpha lipoic acids, and antioxidants that are derived from fruits, which help to revitalize your skin, even out your skin tone, brighten dark spots or hyperpigmentation. Note: the website says this is not for very sensitive skin or rosacea due to alpha/beta hydroxy fruit acids. 


So that's all the products that I got for the month of July! Which one is your favorite? Mine has to be Josie Maran Magic Marker because I don't collect so many lip/cheek stains in my makeup collection, so getting a new one won't hurt :)

Let me know in the comment below what's your favorite, or you can post on my Facebook wall or tweet me on Twitter too!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexandraubymakeup


Love you, 
Alexandra 


No comments:

Post a Comment