Friday, September 7, 2012

Wake Your Eyes (Instantly!)

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream


Hi lovelies!!

If you guys have read my Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag, you would know that I 'love' to skin eye cream on my skin care routine. This past month I was thinking, even though I don't have any wrinkle yet, and I don't have any major problems on my under eye area, prevention is still the key! So I went ahead to Sephora and tried to find a basic everyday eye cream (because most of eye creams are for reducing fine lines and wrinkles).

Then I got Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. I used to using all Origins products on my skin care and I loved them. Their products are all natural, so it is suitable for sensitive skin, basically all skin types. Anyway, GinZing eye cream is best for all of us especially who do not get enough sleep, have tired looking eyes, or do a lot of traveling. If you have dark circles, this eye cream will help brightening them. If you have puffy under eye area, it also will help you to de-puff it.

It is such a great everyday eye cream because it contains caffeine from coffee beans, ginseng and magnolia extracts that help to instantly wake your eyes. It also contains natural brighteners that help to brighten the dark circles.

I absolutely have dark circles - even though they are not so bad, I can see how bright they are after I apply this. It is in a medium thick cream texture with peachy color. Peach color counteracts with purple so it helps brightening the dark circles. Also, I only apply a tiny bit of it with my ring finger and kinda dab it on under eye area. Your skin will directly absorb the product and ta-da! You'll look like you just got an eight hour sleep :)

It comes in a glass jar and it costs $30 for 0.5oz. I know it is a lot of money for an eye cream, but this jar will last you maybe up to a year! So if you are looking for a good quality basic eye cream, I highly recommend this one. It is perfect under your makeup too! :)

Where to buy: Sephora, Origins.com, $30. 

What is your favorite eye cream? Let me know in the comment below! Or you can also post on my Facebook wall or tweet me on Twitter. Look forward to talking to you all!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexandraubymakeup 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexandrauby 

I love you, 
Alexandra 

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

3 comments:

  1. I read a lot of great reviews about the Origins skincare line. Tempting to try this eye cream. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review as always girl! I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award!!!! Please visit my blog to get the award and to spread the love of it to other bloggers that you love to follow! :D
    http://biibiibeauty.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete