Friday, January 20, 2012

MyGlam Bag: January

Hey hey hey! 

Today I am going to show you what is on my MyGlam bag. If you do not know what MyGlam is, it is basically you pay $10 per month, and each month you'll be receiving some beauty goodies - some of them are deluxe sample size, but some of them are full size too! MyGlam started its first bag in December 2011,  I subscribed to it on December, so I did not get my December MyGlam bag. If you are interested, just go to www.myglam.com, register and you're done! I like the feeling when my MyGlam bag arrives because I do not know what to expect. 

Ok, so here is the January bag (each month it has different theme, this month is a 'back to nature' theme). So, the bag consists of great brands that are good for the planet, and of course, good for you too! :)



What's inside???





First, lets talk about the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer. I got it in Light/Medium, which is perfect for me! I tried it on this morning. I applied the lighter color first on my imperfections, then I applied the darker color on top of it. That way, it will give me better coverage and better match with my skin color. I never tried this concealer before, nor its other products, but I am pretty impressed on the results. It gives me a good amount coverage and I can build it up as much coverage as I want. 






Second thing, which is probably my favorite, is a single eyeshadow from theBalm called All About Alex (Haha it is funny since a lot of people call me Alex ;p). Anyway, as you can see the swatch below, it is a dark army green with a little bit of shimmer. I love this and can't wait to try it on! I might do a tutorial with this. Stay tune! 





Third thing is a hair conditioner from Wen called Sweet Almond Mint. I honestly never heard this brand before, but I went to my local CVS today and saw this at the counter. It is supposed to leave you hair thick and hydrated. All you need to do is massage it into your scalp for 1-3 minutes, then wait for 3-5 minutes. Rinse, and you'll have smooth and healthy hair! :)



Last but not least is a facial mask from Freeman called Facial Peel-off Mask Cucumber. I tried it on last night, and my skin felt so smooth afterwards. What you need to do is really simple: just apply evenly onto your face, wait for 5-10 minutes, or until it dries (I honestly waited for 15 minutes), then peel the mask off, and rinse with warm water. The mask was kinds hard to be peeled and I did not have patience for that LOL. So what I did was just rinsing it with warm water and I felt so fresh and clean! This mask is basically like a clearing mask, it removes dirt and impurities from the day. So, I do not think it will remove acne or blemishes or something like that. 



So that's all in my MyGlam bag! If you have not subscribed, will you subscribe in the future? What do you think of this program?

Thanks for stopping by!


loVe,
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment