Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Updated L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hr Eyeshadows

Hey beautiful ladies! 

As you've seen my previous review post for L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hr Eyeshadows, I purchased three of the neutral colors because I wanted to see and try them out first whether they were good or not. Well, they turned out pretty good eyeshadows! Therefore, I went to CVS to get some more colors. 

They are really pigmented, high quality, and long lasting hold! I did not try it for 24 hours, but I tried it for 17 hours. The eyeshadows did not smudge at all. I was really impressed by these products. So, I really highly recommend these eyeshadows for you to have on your make-up collection! 

My favorite colors are Amber Rush, Iced Latte, Sultry Smoke and Continuous Cocoa. Prices are vary in different places. CVS sells it for $7.99 each, L'Oreal website sells it for $7.95. I have not checked Walmart or Target yet, but I heard Walmart sells it cheaper. 

Here are some pictures with the swatches:






Iced Latte


Bronzed Taupe

Golden Sage

Sultry Smoke

Continuous Cocoa 


Infinite Sky 

Eternal Sunshine

Amber Rush



Left to Right: Bronzed Taupe, Amber Rush, Eternal Sunshine, Iced Latte

Infinite Sky, Sultry Smoke, Continuous Cocoa 

Golden Sage

loVe, 

Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment