Friday, December 2, 2011

Bronze Blowout (Using drugstores makeup and one brush!)




Hey lovelies! 

Who does not love to be in cosmetic sections when you are at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, or Target? Honestly, I could stay there for 20 minutes alone. There are so many great choices, and I could not make decisions quickly! 

Speaking of drugstores make-up, today's tutorial is using all products from the drugstores. I bought all of today's products at CVS. The eyeshadow that I am using is from Maybeline Marbleized Eyeshadow in Bronze Blowout! I never bought any of the collection before, so I decided it to try it out. 

Oh, last thing.. I am also using a brown eyeliner from Styli-Style. I only see this brand at CVS, so just use any kind of brown eyeliners. You can use black eyeliner if you want :) 

OK, lets jump on the tutorials!

Products Used
Brush: Sigma E55





















Face Products 
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation 
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer to cover dark circles and blemishes
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Benefit Sugarbomb Blush





loVe, 
Alexandra





No comments:

Post a Comment