Thursday, December 8, 2011

How-to: Glowing & Dewy Cheeks

Hello my beautiful readers! 



Today's post is a tutorial, but not a eye make-up, but it is a cheek tutorial, if I have to put it that way, haha! Anyway, it is a tutorial, using one kind of product to get a glowing cheek! 

You only need one product, which usually comes in a stick and a cream shimmery base. Here is some examples:





Lets call these "The Multiple Stick" to make it easier describing it. I call it The Multiple Stick because it has multiple functions! You can use this as your: blush, highlighter, cream eyeshadow, and lipstick. How cool!!

These three colors are my favorite for these reasons:

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Petal Pink is a really pretty pink with a slight shimmer in it. It gives you a natural sheen on your cheeks. The best thing about this product is it contains Argan Oil which can help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum production. It also has an antiaging properties from its Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. The price is $22, which pays all the benefits. What do you ask for more??

NARS The Multiple Orgasm has been my favorite since I purchased it a year ago. Just like the Orgasm blush, it is a peachy pink with gold shimmer, but this is in a cream base. Oh and by the way, this is a super great lip color! The downside of it is its price, $39. It will be better if they can make it cheaper!

Lastly, e.l.f. All Over Stick in Golden Peach. This is actually very similar with NARS The Multiple Orgasm, but more to peachy-gold, and a hint of pink. I love this one because it is high pigmented, and it is only $1!! This color is so pretty on lips too! 

So lets get on the tutorial right now! 








So, the order is: foundation, the multiple stick, powder. 

If you want a more vibrant color, and a longer lasting blush, apply your favorite blush on top of the cream, after your powder. 

Since I have an oily skin, and if you have an oily skin too, a highlighter on my cheekbones sometimes will make me even look greasier. So, using a cream blush will give me more a dewy finish, not an oily finish. It highlights my cheekbones too! 

I hope you find this useful, and you like it! Leave in the comment below if you have any request or questions or just wanna say hi! 


loVe, 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment