Friday, December 30, 2011

Silver Natural

Hey everyone! 




I am so sorry that I have been MIA! I do not want to bombard you with excuses and excuses. Lets just jump on the tutorial!

Well, honestly this post was meant for a new year look, but I never got the time to post it. I also thought even though this look is pretty dramatic, but still looks flattering and natural. I even wore this look on the day when I hung out with my friend haha! So, you can wear this look anytime you want! Lunch, dinner, night out, party, but not to work though! LOL.

This look consists of shimmery silver on the lid. Also, I layer the silver with cream and powder eyeshadow, so that it will last longer. Don't forget to prime your lids too! :) 

Ok, let's get started!

Products Used 

Steps by Steps 













No comments:

Post a Comment