Thursday, December 22, 2011

Glamorous Holiday Look

Hello beautifuls! 



Christmas is almost here, and I am so excited! Today's look is probably what I am going to wear on Christmas day (but I always change in the last minute!). Anyway, this look is so glamorous with its bronzy gold and deep plumy colors.

This post is a little bit different because I am not only using eyeshadows, but also I am using some pigments. In addition, I also show you how I do my face and lips. 

Let's get started! 

Products Used 
MAC Pigments in Cocomotion (limited edition, you can use MAC Pigments in Tan, or Old Gold)
MAC Signed 'n Sealed (limited edition, but MAC Shadowy Lady is basically the same) 



Steps by Steps 





































Face Products
MAC Fix+ (use water if you do not have it)

Steps by Steps 

After you finish applying your foundation...












Lips Products 
MAC Lipstick in Feel So Fine (discontinued, use any bright pink lipstick)

Steps by Steps 







Finished Look












And that's it! I am so sorry this is a long post. I know I posted like a billion pictures here. I was having a hard time edit and upload them too! Haha! Anyway, how do you guys like this look? Comment below! I think I am going to do a New Year make-up look too. Soon! :) 


loVe, 
Alexandra 




No comments:

Post a Comment