Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gold for Green

Hello lovelies!



One of the ways to define your eyes is to have a colored eyeliner on your lower lashline. In this tutorial, I use a green eyeliner. Why? Because green is a wearable color, and green will make brown eyes pop by the way! But, you can use whatever colored eyeliner you have :)

A stereotype of colored eyeliner on lower lashline is having a neutral color on the lid, or a bare lid. However, I may tell you that you can use whatever on your lid. If you can make it wearable/appropriate, then go for it. You do need to always have a neutral color or nothing on your lid. 

Like in this tutorial, I created a gold smokey eye on my lid - pretty dramatic, but still appropriate with a green eyeliner on my lower lashline. 

Curious? Lets move on to the tutorial!

Products Used
L'Oreal HiP Duo Eyeshadows in Bustling 
L'Oreal HiP Duo Eyeshadows in Energized
Too Faced Chocolate Lava Gloss Eyeliner
COVERGIRL Lashblast in Very Black
Brushes: Sigma E55, Sigma E35, Sigma E40

Steps by Steps















The Finished Look





What's on my face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Powder
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Light 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Benefit Sugarbomb Blush




See how is it still so wearable? I honestly went to school with this look and that was fine. LOL. Do you like the look? Let me know in the comment below!

loVe, 
Alexandra 



No comments:

Post a Comment