Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May Favorites!!



Hi beauties!! Long time no talk! I don't wanna start this post with excuse why I have not been posting lately because there is only one reason that is my work schedule has been so crazy!

Anyway, it is still the beginning of June so I hope I am not that late for May Favorites! I tried quite a few new things this month and I have been loving it. So lets get started! :)


First thing first is my old Revlon ColorStay Foundation ($10.39 at drugstores). I found this foundation back in February and I have been loving it since then. I did not wear this unless there was a special occasion before, but lately I have been wearing it everyday! I love the matte finish it gives and how long wearing it is. Also, it is a full coverage foundation so it will cover any imperfections! I did a full review on this, you can click here to read it :) 


I swear to you I had this L'Oreal HiP Duo Eyeshadows in Poppy from last year but I never used it. I was kinda skeptical about yellow eyeshadow. I bought it because I really wanted to try a yellow eyeshadow but I did not have the courage until last month, haha. But let me tell you guys... I love this combo colors. I wear this look almost everyday! Tutorial coming soon :) 



This is the sample of YSL Shocking Mascara ($30 at Sephora), that's why it is in the small black tube. The original size is in a beautiful elegant gold tube. LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara... It does what I expect - legthening, volumizing and it holds curl for a long period of time. I am almost running out of it, and I don't know if it is worth it to purchase the full size one. Click here to read its full review :)


Ahhh.. I know I know I have been rambling about this Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle ($6.49 at drugstores). I did three posts mentioning this little baby. It is a tinted lip balm, and it is very creamy, pigmented and hydrating. It will look good when your lip is not chappy! It looks horrible when I put it on my dry, chapped lip. It won't fix it, so you have to moisturize your lip in advance. Click here to read a full review on it :) 


Next favorite is the Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 30 ($30 at Sephora). Basically it is a sunscreen in powder formula, so you can just dust it on your face whenever you want. You don't need to wait for 20 minutes to go out to the sun. I loveeee this baby! I have been applying it for maybe once in two hours because it is just so easy and quick. More in-depth review on this coming up soon! :)



Last but not least is Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum ($6.99 at drugstores). Since my hair is so long, it keeps breaking apart. Even though it is an anti-breakage serum, I could not see the improvement, I still have major breakage problem. However, my hair becomes so soft and weightless after I put this on. It smells so good too!! :) 

Random Favorites:
Favorite food: OH MY GOD, I have been eating chicken noodle soup every day!! I eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper! You know chicken noodle soup the one in the can.. Ahhh so good! ;) 

Favorite App: still not changed.. the Smurfs!! 

Favorite Snacks: Snapea! Have you guys tried Snapea yet? It is baked peas and it tastes salty just like chips, but it is more healthy ;) 


What are you May Favorites? Let me know in the comment below! I'd love to hear your favs ;) 


Have you guys entered my MAC Giveaway yet? You still have one week to enter!! Simply click here to enter for FREE! :) 


Lets be friends! 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexandraubymakeup 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexandrauby 

Love YOU, 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment