Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Where have I been?

Hi loves! I know I disappeared for over a week now, and I miss you guys! This is just a quick post to let you know that I am fine and still alive! Haha.. I just work too much these days and something personal has been happening and it kinda distracts my life, but I am fine!

A lot of exciting posts are coming up! I have been trying a few new stuffs and liking them, so I can't wait to share it with you all!

I hope you are doing well and have a wonderful day!

p/s: I will announce the MAC giveaway winner soon!!!! :)

I love you, 
Alexandra 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog award. Check out my post here for more info http://katieslightintheattic.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html.
    Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete