Monday, May 7, 2012

Basic Smokey Eye Look




Hi beauties! Today I want to show you how I create my own basic simple smokey look because I am pretty sure everyone's version is different. Smokey eyes look does not need to be so dark, or it does not mean you can only use grey and black eyeshadows. This look I am gonna be using browns, and I love this look and it kinda becomes my signature look, hee hee. It is super easy and simple, all you need is a medium brown, dark brown and a shade that is closed to your skin tone for highlighting. I am using all matte eyeshadows here, feel free to use shimmer or metallic eyeshadows on your eye lids :) I recommend to use matte eyeshadow for the crease color (or the darker brown shade). Lets get started! 

Products Used
INGLOT eyeshadows: #342 (medium brown), #327 (dark brown), #351 (highlighter); L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara (click here for its review), L'Oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
Brushes: Sigma E55, Sigma E30, Sigma E35, Sigma E05

Steps by Steps






Take an eyeshadow that matches or is closed to your skin tone

Then apply it onto your brow bone (under the eyebrow area)








Finished Look 



Face Products 
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 
Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder 
MAC Blush in Pink Tea  (soon to be reviewed)








How do you guys like this look? Leave in the comment below! 


And I am having a MAC Giveaway now! Click here to enter :) It is FREE!! <3 


Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexandraubymakeup 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexandrauby 

LOVE YOU, 
Alexandra 

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous look perfect for everyday! i have to try out that mascara woow!

    Laura x

    demure-porcelain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, I wear this look almost everyday! and you should too ;)

      Delete
  2. I love it! I'm def. going to try it! You are so pretty! :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you love! Show it to me after you're trying it out! I wanna see ;)

      Delete
  3. Your mascara is way too clumpy!

    ReplyDelete