Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review: MUFE Lab Shine Lip Gloss Star Collection

MUFE Lab Shine Star Collection in S4


Have you ever tried Make Up For Ever Lip Gloss before? Well this is my first time trying it out, so I think I'd let you know my first impression about it. 

So, Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Lab Shine Lip Gloss comes in three collections: Diamond, Star and Metal. The one that I got is S4 from the Star Collection, which is a pink beige with gold pearl. The Star Collection itself has 14 different shades, with each of them has pearly shine with medium coverage. 

This lip gloss gives your pout an extreme shine which will add volume to it. I feel the coverage is very sheer, especially if you have a pigmented lip like me, the color won't show up in your lip. Even though it claims that it provides medium coverage, it might only work for those who have non-pigmented lips. So what I do is I put on a nude lipstick (or whatever lipstick I use at that moment), then I put the lip gloss on top of it as the finishing touch. 

The reason why I like it is because it is actually pretty long wearing. It lasted for two to three hours on my lip. Also, when you put it on, it does not feel dry or uncomfortable, it actually pretty moisturizes your lip. However, according to my experience, once the lip gloss was worn off from my lip, I got dry, chapped lip after that. 

In addition, it has a slight apricot scent to it, but it is not too overwhelming, and it really does add volume to my lip, so it looks bigger. Since it is a pretty long wearing lip gloss, the texture is pretty sticky, but it does not make your lip feel uncomfortable like you have glue on it. 

So far, it has become my go-to lip gloss. If I need an extra oomph that day, I'd grab this and apply it onto my lip. 

Where to buy: Sephora, $18 for 0.09oz. 

What is your favorite lip gloss at the moment? Leave in the comment below! And make sure you have entered my MAC GIVEAWAY. It is FREE to enter, just click here ;) 

Lets be friends, lovelies!! You can contact me as much as you want ;) 


Love you, 
Alexandra 

MUFE Lab Shine Lip Gloss Star Collection in S4

MUFE Lab Shine Lip Gloss Star Collection in S4

MUFE Lab Shine Lip Gloss Star Collection in S4 Swatch

I am wearing MAC Creme d' Nude under MUFE Lab Shine Lip Gloss Star Collection in S4
Like this eye look? Click here for tutorial :) 

2 comments:

  1. the colour is gorgeous! I have to pick this up next time I go to sephora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am pretty sure it will look gorgeous on you! :)

      Delete