Monday, May 21, 2012

Review: Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick


First I want to say, I MISS YOU ALL!! I have been working so much lately, and today is my only day's off! So I really apologize to you.. I hope I can be back on track, and post as many as posts like I used to. But seriously, I do miss you all. And I want to ask a favor from you.. please let me know what are your requests! That way it is easier for me to post something and to update my blog more frequent. Just ask me any questions and let me know your requests in the comment below, or you can tweet me and 'facebook' me! ;)

Okay so today's review is a lip product from Kat Von D from the Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick collection. I need to post this because this is the MOST pigmented liquid lipstick I have ever seen. You know that I am not a fan of lipstick because it will stay on my lip for maybe 10 minutes, but I love liquid lipstick, even though probably it will just stay for 5 minutes. Haha.

Liquid lipstick is not a lipgloss, though. The consistency is like a lipstick, but in liquid formula. So there is no shine or sparkles like most lipglosses do. Not many cosmetic companies have liquid lipstick in their lines, MAC came twice called Kissable Lipcolours (limited edition) and I love them because the finish and the formula, but they are not long-wearing and as pigmented as regular lipsticks give (click here to see their reviews). Well Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks are totally different ones. They are so rich and pigmented, and long-wearing.

I only got one shade called Outlaw, and it is a brick-red color. As you can see in the swatches below, the color is so bold and vibrant. First you apply it, it will feel wet like liquid, and the next few minutes, it will get dry and stay in your pout for as long as you want. It will not go away until you remove it with makeup remover.

The texture is very smooth as well once you apply it. It will not give you shine because it dries in a matte finish. It is like staining your lip. After it dries, it won't smudge or move anyway. This liquid lipstick in incredible! You know how Kat Von D always has a signature red lipstick, I think she's using the Outlaw liquid lipstick, hee hee.

I can't say much about how great it is. I actually plan to get some more colors. So, if you are on the market to find a liquid lipstick, this one is for you. It has six shades, range from pink to nude, coral to red. I want to get all of the shades if I have money! Haha (I will let you know when I have collected all of the shades, and I will swatch them all for you).


Where to buy: Sephora, $19 for 0.18oz. 


What do you think of this product? Will you try it out in the future? ;) Let me know in the comment below! And don't forget to post your questions and requests! 


Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexandraubymakeup
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexandrauby 


Enter my MAC GIVEAWAY here! It is FREE ;) 

I LOVE YOU, 
Alexandra 

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw

Swatch - Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw


No comments:

Post a Comment