Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Makeup in Seconds

Hey beauties!! I mentioned on my last April Favorites post that I rarely wear makeup during April. I think the reason why is I feel my skin care products work best when I don't have makeup on. I feel a slight improvement on my skin, and I am pretty sure that is all because I did not use face makeup at all. Do you guys agree on this? So my routine now is I only enhance my eyes with some mascara and liners and bare face.

So today I want to show you my new routine. It is really easy and quick, I actually feel kinda guilty showing you this tutorial, but I just want to open up to you guys! But don't worry, I will still do fun makeup tutorials. There is no way I end my relationships with makeup. This is just a routine I use if I only need to do errands, or to work.

So if you are in a rush, you can follow these steps, and you are good to go! The look really awakens you up!

Products Used 

L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara, MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork, Shu Uemura Lash Curler, Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Tigers Eye


Steps by Steps 

Apply MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork all over your lid using your ring finger.
You don't need an eye primer for this, MAC Paint Pot is a long wearing product. If you don't have it, you can alternate it with other brown cream shadow like Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, or a brown eyeshadow will do as well. 

Apply a little bit of the Groundwork onto your lower lash line as well

Use a brown eyeliner (I use Stila Kajal Liner in Tiger's Eye), and just draw a short line on the outer corner of your eye

Blend it out with your ring finger

Curl your lashes...

Apply a good amount of mascara on your both upper and lower lashes


Ta-da! 
I am pretty sure you guys have also similar routine as this. So please share in the comment below! If you have any requests, please let me know! You can comment below, tweet me on Twitter, or post on my Facebook wall! :) 


LOVE YOU! 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment