Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Look: Crimson and the Blue (Honoring the NCAA Championship!)


Hi lovelies!! I was planning to do my March Favorites but I changed my mind to post a special tutorial today! This tutorial is to dedicate today's NCAA Championship game: Kansas vs Kentucky. I have to do this because you might not know that I am a Jayhawk, means I went to KU for college and today I am so so so excited to watch the game. University of Kansas is famous for their colors: Crimson and Blue, so I made this tutorial using blue and red shadows. As I am doing this look, it came to my mind that it is very spring-y because it is colorful yet still wearable. Lets jump on the tutorial!

Products Used 
theBalm Shady Lady Palette, MAC eyeshadows in Knight Divine, Cork, Nehru, and Cranberry, MAC Paint Pot in Artifact (Discontinued), L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eye Liner in Carbon Black, MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
Brushes: UD 24/7 Blending Brush, Sigma E65, myGlam Crease Brush, Sigma E55, Sigma E35


Steps by Steps





















Finished Look 






Face Products 








I hope you'd love this tutorial, and I hope KU won the championship again tonight!!! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I'd love to become your friends :) 


Love, 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment