Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Updated Review: Boscia Luminizing Black Mask



Hi loves!! I just want to do a quick update on Boscia Luminizing Black Mask, as I promised. If you read my first impression on this mask (click here to read), you knew that I was not sure if I liked it or not. My main problem with it was the peeling process was such a pain in the butt and it causes redness on my face because it hurts so badly when I peel it off.

Well, I found the solution finally. The first time I used it I applied a thin layer evenly onto my face. A thin layer makes the peeling process harder and more painful. So, for the second time, I put on a thicker layer on my face. You can see the comparison on my first and second application, the second one is definitely thicker and more even. I waited until it is dry to the touch and I started to peel it off. Well guess what... it becomes really easy to peel off. Some parts fell apart during the peeling process, but it is not a big deal.

One thing that I noticed that the mask somewhat picked up my blackheads because I saw some of my blackheads were gone. The good thing about peel off mask is you can see the dirts from your face that is picked up by the mask, so I saw excess sebum that causes blackheads in the nose area on the mask. How cool??

The downside of this product is probably you will waste the products because you need to do a thick layer in order to avoid the painful feeling and to get easier peeling process. The thicker the layer, the more products you need. In addition, this mask is not cheap either. It costs $34 for 2.8oz. However, it has natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals inside, and it really freshen your face because all the dirts and toxins are picked up, so your face is clean and brightened up!

I am not gonna go over the benefits of this mask anymore because it will be too redundant. I don't wanna waste your time! :) So please read my first post here, I included more complete benefits of this mask, and what are the active ingredients that make this mask so good.


Where to buy: Sephora, Boscia, $34 for 2.8 oz. 


So that's it guys! Let me know what you think of this mask, or what's your favorite mask? Leave in the comment below, and please follow me on Twitter and Facebook. I'm looking forward to sharing anything beauty with you all! 


Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexandraubymakeup 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexandrauby 

Love you MUCH, 
Alexandra 

Like my Tinkerbell PJ? HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment