Thursday, April 5, 2012

TAG! 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Photo is from here
Hi everyone!! I have never done a TAG post before, so I am very excited to do my first tag right now! This tag is called 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty - basically there is seven beauty questions that I am going to answer (well one of the questions is not related to beauty at all..). This TAG has been going around on YouTube about a month, and since I am not a vlogger, I am going to make this as a post instead. Lets start! 

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

I have so many inexpensive beauty items because I love deals (who doesn't love deals?;)) But, I think I have to say my e.l.f eyeshadow palettes are my most inexpensive beauty items I have. Each palette contains four gorgeous eyeshadows, they are very pigmented, and they are only $1 each!! I really can't complain. You can get these at Target.



My most expensive one will be Clarisonic Plus. It was freakin $225 and I did not use that much anymore right now. I did not know what I was thinking at that time.. I purchased this nearly three years ago when Clarisonic was still really hyped in the air. There is no skin care tool like it, so I saved my pocket money to get one. 

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

This is an easy question for me because I really do have love/hate relationship with nail polishes. I love to have my nails done, I love to see colors on my nails, I love to buy them too! But I am not a good manicure person... My nail polish will chip the next hour, or basically will do something that will make it look imperfect. Also, I hate removing nail polishes.. Usually I waited until it chipped badly (after two weeks mostly) then I'd remove it with a nail polish remover. And usually I won't repaint my nails. Oh, I paint my nails when really I have mood to do so. That's why you don't see many posts of nail polish on my blog, haha. 



3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

I know I have a lot of beauty products that smell really good, but I am not a big fan of fragrances. So, this question confuses me because I do not know what to choose! Haha.. So, I decided to say MAC Tendertone in Hush Hush is my most delicious product. It smells like strawberry kiwi and I love it! 



4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I'd say eye cream. I always neglect it, I do not why. Although my eye cream is right next to me when I am cleaning my face, I don't feel putting it in. I used a few different eye creams before and I never see big changes around my eye. I do have dark circles, but it is not so so bad. So, sometimes I just skip putting an eye cream on my eye, even though I know it will moisturize my eye area. 



5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Definitely foundation. I don't have a perfect skin, my skin is far away from perfect, and foundation really helps me to even out my skin tone, makes my skin look flawless, and of course it gains my self confidence. 



6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

This is the question that I am talking about - the one that has no relation with beauty at all, LOL. My answer will be someone who can make me laugh because when I laugh, I am happy. In other words, someone who are funny, have sense of humor, but he knows when to be serious as well. I am pretty sure a lot of you will agree with me on this. Right beauties? 

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
I would say gift cards from Sephora or Nordstrom, haha. I love to receive beauty products, but gift cards would be awesome!! Because I get to pick stuffs for free, haha. 

Now, I am going to TAG you!!!! TAG, You're It!!! :) 

Please please do this tag with me, I'd love to know about you too! You can leave in the comment below, or write it on my wall on Facebook. And please follow me on Twitter too! ;) 

How do you like this TAG? Do you want me to do frequent TAG posts? 

LOVE YOU! 

Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment