Monday, March 5, 2012

Pretty and Cute Haul (and reviews, sorta... ;p)

Click here to Pretty and Cute site

Hi lovelies! Do you remember my last month post about "What is BB Cream?" (click here to read)? I mentioned that I have tried both Asian BB Creams and Western BB Creams, and I personally liked the Asian ones better. I tried the Smashbox BB Cream and it broke me out (click here to read my experience with Smashbox BB Cream), whereas Asian BB Creams do not have bad reactions on my skin. Anyway, since I wrote that post, I wanted to try more Asian BB Creams from different brands since I have had good experiences from them.

You can find all of the things that I got from Pretty and Cute site. It basically sells a lot of Korean and Japanese beauty products from makeup, skin care, hair care, tools and accessories to fashion and men's stuff. My most favorite thing from Pretty and Cute is that you can earn rewards! Every dollar you spend earns one point, then you use your rewards balance to purchase products as you checkout. How cool?!

So I was looking for a BB Cream that suits my skin best and since they have so many to choose from the site, I ended up buying two BB Creams. My biggest skin problem is acne scarring and hyperpigmentation, so I asked a suggestion through Pretty and Cute's Twitter, and they are so kind and suugested me to get Fairydrops BB Creams. However, I heard a lot of good reviews for Skin79 BB Creams Hot Pink. I also got a super cute bow fringe! Oh and one more thing, I will be doing a separate review post on each item, so that this post won't be super long. Here I am just going to tell you what the product is and what is it for. :)

I apologize for the long intro! Lets get started!

  1. Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus Bebbles Balm ($21.96 for 40g) - this BB Cream has a whitening effect that is suitable for skin that has hyperpigmentation because it can lighten those dark spots making it invisible. Also, it has SPF 25 that can protect skin from the sun rays and the Phyto Complex formula which can moisturize your skin and let the skin breath under your makeup. It is also a wrinkle free BB Cream, and helps to control sebum from our face, so that your skin won't look oily throughout the day! 
  2. Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream ($39.99 for 35g) - like I said before, this BB Cream was recommended by Pretty and Cute because it is suitable for covering scars and freckles. The bad thing about this is it has no SPF, but I understand because this was meant for looking flawless on camera, and SPF formula usually has that whitening effect that can make us look 'white' while on camera. This BB Cream is waterproof, oil-free, shine-free, lightweight as well as able to smooth and soothe the skin. Lastly, Fairydrops BB Cream has the ability to diffuse lights in order to hide wrinkles. 
  3. Lioele Bow Fringe - I think this product is really creative because it can keep our bangs/fringe out of our eyes. Just stick this bow to your hair and it will help you hair to get out of the way! 
Again, you can get all of these and other cute products at Pretty and Cute site. All these products were purchased by my own money. Pretty and Cute did not compensate me for writing this haul and reviews. And look forward to review posts for each of the products!

Are you interested in one of these products? Let me know what you think in the comment below! Please follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook too. 

Love love, 
Alexandra 




Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus Bebbles Balm

Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream

Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment