Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Look: Pink Blossom



Hi lovelies!! I think it is time for another spring look tutorial. The weather is getting nicer and warmer, I can feel the spring! :)

So today's tutorial involves the colors of pink and red. But I promise you this look is still very appropriate and wearable. I mainly used the NARS Eyeshadow Trio palette in Douce France, which came out in its Spring collection (soon to be reviewed). But all you need to have is light pink, medium pink and medium red color, and you are good to go! I am gonna stop rambling, and jump on the tutorial!

Products Used 
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin (review coming up!), NARS Eyeshadow Trio in Douce France, MAC Cork, L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black, COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mascara.
Brushes: Sephora eyeshadow brush, Sonia Kashuk Crease Brush, Sigma E40
Steps by Steps 

















Finished Look 






Face Products 
Concealer - L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer Pen in Light  (soon to be reviewed)
Blush - MAC Cubic 





Do you guys like this look? Leave in the comment below!! If you have any request, you can contact me through Twitter or Facebook! :) 


Enter giveaway here

Love you MUCH, 
Alexandra 

5 comments:

  1. i've been reading your blog for a while now and always wanted to say that i really like it. these tutorials you do (and not only) - photos are really amazing, and all these explanations, i guess it takes a lot of time from you, but it's really nice that you do this for us, and share it with us.
    and i like this look too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks for the support love! it does take a lot of time, but i an having fun :) I made this blog is because really I want to share with you all, I hate keeping things for myself. Sharing is caring, right?;)

      Delete
  2. `You are so gorgous
    Will you marry me
    I live in Houston TX

    ReplyDelete