Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CVS Haul Vol. 1

As I mentioned in my COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick before (click here to see), I am going to pick up some more neutral colors on this line. So, I went to CVS because I had a discount coupon. Well, I ended up purchasing a few more products that I want to try it out. So let me show you what I got!





As you can see, I got two mascaras, and one of them is from the Physician Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara ($9.95 for 0.26oz). I have tried the Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara before and I loved it. It really gives me a lot of volume, but the downside of it is it falls out like crazy. So, I purchased this in hope the formula will avoid from falling out. I will let you know how it goes!



The second mascara I got is the Maybelline Illegal Length in Blackest Black ($8.99 for 0.22oz). I accidentally got the Waterproof one, and I never like waterproof mascara, and I have thrown the packaging away, so I don't think I could return this. So, we'll see how this is going to be. It is said that it contains fibers that will make your lashes 4mm longer. I haven't tried this one yet, but I'll definitely let you know good/bad things about it :)



I did a review on Simple Eye Make-up Remover a few days ago (click here if you haven't seen it). Simple is a new brand from UK, and it contains of natural ingredients that won't irritate your skin, and it is great for sensitive skin. Since I have a sensitive skin (and a $2 off coupon for this brand, lol), so I decided to try out the Exfoliating Facial Wipes and Eye Make-up Remover. I haven't tried the Exfoliating Facial Wipes yet because I am still using my old one, but the eye make-up remover has done a great job.



Last but not least is the reason why I went to CVS, haha. It is the COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick in Snap ($7.99 for 0.13oz). It seems like this shade is the most neutral one. When I applied it onto my pout, it gives me a beautiful peachy sheen color with a metallic brown on top.





This is the color when the peachy tone is applied the bottom, and then is layered with the metallic brown on top of it
Have you entered my giveaway yet?? You must enter if you haven't because the prize is amazing and you deserve it! Click here to enter.

...Much Love...
Alexandra 

2 comments: