Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sephora Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner in Cafe



If you guys have seen my Sephora Haul Vol. 3 post (click here if you haven't), you would know that this New Love post is coming soon. As you've seen the things that I got from Sephora, there was one that I was so excited for and it is.... Sephora Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner, especially in the color Cafe, which is a matte dark brown. 

I mentioned before that I have never tried Sephora makeup products. I have no idea why, but I always passed Sephora's section at the Sephora stores and visits Urban Decay, NARS, Stila and Make Up For Ever mainly. But now, everything is going to change! I will definitely never pass Sephora makeup section anymore because their products have super incredible quality and best of the best, they are affordable! For example, their single eyeshadows are high-pigmented, and it is only $12! NARS single eyeshadows' pigmentation has good quality as well, but they are $24 each! That will totally rip off my wallet. 

Anyway, back to the purpose of this post. I was in search of a dark brown gel liner, and I came across this babe. I swatched it on my hand, and was really impressed for the first time. With only one swatch, I could see the intensity of the color. The consistency of this liner is so smooth like butter, so creamy and thus makes it so easy to smudge for smoky eye effect. More than that, it is a really long wearing and waterproof liner.

Besides using the liner as your regular liner, you can also apply this onto your lid and you are good to go. Just make sure you apply a good eye primer before hand, so that it won't crease. In addition to that, if you want to have your eyeshadow colors to look more intense, apply the liner onto the lid with a fingertip or a synthetic brush before you apply your eyeshadow on. This method will make your eyeshadow pop and last a very long time. 

Sephora Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner comes in a small plastic jar, so it won't take up so much space on your make-up collection or make-up bag. It costs $10 for 0.15oz. Make sure you close the lid really tight after using it, otherwise it will cause the liner to dry up. 

Overall, I am very satisfied with this liner. I will purchase it again in the future. I might get some more colors when I make a trip to Sephora! :) 

So, I hope you find this useful. What is your favorite gel liner? Have you tried this one yet? If you haven't, I recommend you to try it out. I guarantee you will be satisfied with the result :) Please leave a comment below, tweet me and become my friend on Facebook! :) 

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money. All opinions are on my own. I am not affiliated with Sephora at all. 

lOve, 
Alexandra 



No comments:

Post a Comment