Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Winter Inspired Look




Hey lovelies! 

This tutorial was inspired by the winter, sparkly white and cloudy sky. Well, the state I am living in now is having the best winter ever! These past two days the weather was so nice, it reached high 65 degree! Usually during this month we would have snow, storm, and all that "fun" stuff. Anyway, lets get into the tutorial! 


Products Used 
(keep scrolling down for the face products)
MAC 6 Snowglobe Palette in Warm (limited edition, but still available on MAC website! I did a review on this too, click here to read)

Steps by Steps 


















The Finished Look








Face Products 






Let me know how do you like this look in the comment below! :) 
Also, let me know if you have any request! You can post on my wall on my Facebook page or tweet me. :) 


lOve, 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment