Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush



Hey loves! 

Today I am gonna be reviewing a new Maybelline blush line called Maybelline Bouncy Blush. I heard positive and negative reviews about this, so I decided to try it out. I only bought one color out of ten shades. The shades are: 
Rose Petal
Pink Plum 
Plum Wine 
Peach Satin 
Pink Frosting 
Fresh Pink 
Coffee Cake 
Candy Coral 
Orchid Rush 
Hot Tamale 

A lot of people said that this blush was not too pigmented, so I bought one of the darker colors, Plum Wine, which is a dark red plum. I understand why they are not being too pigmented. In my opinion, Maybelline wanted to create a "natural flush" on your cheeks. Your cheeks natural color is sheer yet still pretty. I am pretty sure that Maybelline wants you to have that natural sheer wash of color on your cheeks. 







The most unique of this product is the formula. First, the blush is bouncy! When you press the blush with your fingertip, you'll see a dent. Second, it is using a gel formula, so it is really blend-able and melts into skin like a cream. However, it is not as heavy as a cream blush, it is really lightweight like a powder. Lastly, the color intensity is build-able. If you are not satisfied with your first application, then just apply more blush. 

I use a fluffy blush brush and just apply it onto the apple of my cheeks, starting from my cheekbone to my temple. You can also use your fingertips too if you are in a hurry! :) 




Overall, I like this blush, and I think I will purchase more shades in the future. I got mine at CVS for $6.99. You can also find this at any drugstores such as Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc. 

Have you tried this yet? How do you like it or not like it? 




loVe, 
Alexandra 

2 comments:

  1. Tried the bouncy blush in plum wine..........great!!!!! Getting more!!!!

    ReplyDelete