Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lavender Smoke Tutorial




Happy Leap Day loves! I am always so excited when it comes to February 29th, it feels like this date is so special, even though it is actually the same as other days and I am not doing anything special to celebrate, haha. Anyway, back to the purpose of this post. It is a tutorial! Woohoo!

I named this look a Lavender Smoke because it is a medium purple tone eyeshadow, and I paired it with a deep dark purple to create that smokiness (hope it makes sense! lol). Anyway, just see the tutorial and you'll understand what I mean :) hope you like it loves!

Ohhh and don't forget to enter my giveaway! Enter here.

Eye Products Used 
(Face products used are at the bottom of the page)
NARS Eyeshadow in Lhasa, MAC Motif, MAC Beauty Marked, MAC Carbon, Physician Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara.
Brushes: Sigma E40, Sigma E25, Stila #15
Update: I made this tutorial a few days ago, so I was still using the Physician Formula mascara. I discontinued using it now. Click here to find out why. 


Steps by Steps 












Finished Look




Face Products 
Concealer - Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set (click here for review)





What do you think about this look? Let me know your opinions! :) You can leave in the comment below, tweet me, or post on my Facebook wall :) 

Love you! 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment