Thursday, February 16, 2012

MAC Haul: Shop MAC, Cook MAC Part 1


Hi lovelies! If you are a MAC fan, you all know that recently just came out with a new collection called Shop MAC, Cook MAC and Vera. This is a HUGE collection you guys.. It is impossible for me to purchase all of the things in the collection, and I only like some of them. Anyway, so I got a face powder from Vera collection, and a cremeblend blush and an eyeshadow quad from Shop MAC. I did not get anything from the Cook MAC just because nothing I was interested in. I was about to purchase the fluidline (gel liners) and tendertone (fruity lip balms) from Cook Vera, but I tried to limit myself, haha. Oh and also, this is just a haul post. I will be doing more in depth reviews on them really soon with more pictures and swatches, and a tutorial using the eyeshadow quad. So, follow me on Twitter, be my friend on my Facebook, or just follow this blog so that you know when a new post is up! :)


VERA 
MAC Vera Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flower Fantasy
MAC Vera comes out with two different kinds of face powder: Flower Fantasy and Sunday Afternoon. I picked the Flower Fantasy because it is more a mixture of pale peachy pink and pale coral, whereas the Sunday Afternoon is more to bright pink. I have a fair skin with yellow undertone, so peachy pink suits me best. If you have a fair skin with pink undertone, then you might wanna get Sunday Afternoon. Again, more review and swatches on this is coming up soon! (Click here for the review)


Shop MAC
Shop MAC Cremeblend Blush in Restores Dazzle  

I love MAC Cremeblend Blush! It is easy to blend and long wearing. For the Shop MAC collection, they came with three cremeblend blushes: Florida, Optimistic Orange and Restores Dazzle. The reason why I picked Restores Dazzle was because I have owned Florida before (it featured on another collection around two years ago) and I am not a fan of orange, but I'll try it out in the future. Restores Dazzle reminds me of MAC Powder Blush in Plum Foolery in a cream formula, and it is a dark plummy color, so it will look natural and pretty on your cheeks :) Please look forward to review post on this baby which will be up soon! :) (Click here for the review)

Shop MAC Eyeshadow Quad in Call Me Bubbles 
This eyeshadow quad attracted me the most. I fell in love the first time I saw this. It seems like it has bright colors, but I could imagine it will give you a soft bright yet natural look on your eyes, perfect for spring! I cannot wait until I try this baby out! Tutorial coming up soon you guys! Anyway, Shop MAC comes in three kinds of eyeshadow quads: Call Me Bubbles, Shop & Drop, and Colour Added. Shop & Drop is the most dramatic one with shades of purple and dark navy blue, this is perfect for smoky eyes. Colour Added is dramatic, yet colorful with yellow and blue-grey shades. Click here for the full review of Call Me Bubbles Eyeshadow Quad.

Are you loving it or leaving it? Leave in the comment below and follow my blog, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and "Like" my Facebook page.

I love you all, 
Alexandra 





No comments:

Post a Comment