Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Nail Polish Inspired



Hey lovelies! I just want to write a quick post on nail polish that I've been loving on and I think it is perfect for your Valentine's Day :)

This nail polish is by Essie called Lion Around from the Resort Collection 2011. The color is really neutral and subtle, which I adore! It is a pink mauve neutral color with a satin finish. One coat is a wonder, but I used two coats to get that very opaque finish. I put on base coat from Revlon, and top coat from Seche Vite.

I got the Essie Lion Around at Ulta for $8. I know Walgreens, Target and Walmart also carry Essie as well, but their colors are sometimes very limited. If you want a lot of options of Essie nail polishes, go to Ulta or Beauty Brands.

p/s: I know my hands look so dry in the pictures, I have been trying so hard to restore it. So please don't judge, haha.




this makeup tutorial is coming soon!

lOve,
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment