Saturday, February 18, 2012

MAC Haul: Shop MAC, Cook MAC, Vera Haul Part 2



I went to MAC counter yesterday to check out the Nicki Minaj lipstick and I actually planned to buy it. However, after I swatched the color on my hand, I did not really like it. The color is a pretty pink with yellow undertone, but it is so bright like a neon pink. I do not think I could pull it off. Well guess what.. I ended up buying more products from the Shop MAC, Cook MAC, and Vera. Again, I am working on a review of each of the products I got, so please look forward to it! This post is just to give you an idea what I got and what they look like. Don't forget to follow my blog, my Twitter, and add me on Facebook so that you'll be notified when a new post is up :)



VERA

MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Lord It Up

MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Lord It Up
When MAC first came up with the Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner, I have been eying for Lord It Up. I like other colors too, but this one attracted me the most. The color is just so pretty - it is a brown bronzed with pearl flex in it. More in-depth review with more pictures and swatches on this is coming up soon! :) (Click here for the review, photos and swatches)



SHOP MAC

Shop MAC Kissable Lipcolour 

Shop MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Flaunting It
MAC Kissable Lipcolour had been promoted in the Peacocky collection in 2010. I love the formula of it - simply it is a lipgloss but in a lip creme formula. MAC offered 12 different shades on Kissable Lipcolours in the Peacocky collection, but in the Shop MAC collection, it offers five shades out of the twelve, they are: Enchantee (light blue pink), Flaunting It (grey mauve), Woo Me (light pinky nude), So Vain (muted dirty coral), Scan-delicious (blue fuchsia). I have owned Enchantee, Woo Me and So Vain. So now I only got Flaunting It, which is a grey mauve color. More in-depth review with more pictures and swatches on this is coming up soon! :) Click here for the review, photos and swatches.


Cook MAC
MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark

MAC Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark
MAC Careblend/Pressed Powder of the Cook MAC collection comes with two shades: medium and dark. The reason why I picked the dark one is because the color is so perfect for contouring. It is not orange nor deep, but when you apply it, it really looks like you have a healthy natural tan skin. I actually just tried it on today, and I loved how it looked, especially on photograph. So, again, more in-depth reviews on this will be up soon, lovelies! I will include more pictures and swatches :) Click here for the review.


Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to follow my blog, tweet me on Twitter, and become my friend on Facebook. I always notify you when I have a new post, and I'd love to talk with you!

lOve,
Alexandra




No comments:

Post a Comment