Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sephora Haul Vol. 3




It is time for Sephora haul! :) 

If you see my Sephora Haul Vol. 2 (click here for Vol. 1), you might know that I was going to return the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream (click here for my review on it) and Alterna One Night Highlight. So, I went to Sephora to exchange these two things with something else. So, let me show you what I got...



Left to right: Sephora eyeshadow in Red Wine, Sephora Eyeliner Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner in Cafe, NARS Eyeshadow in Ondine, NARS Eyeshadow in Galapagos 






First, it is the Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Red Wine. I was really planning to find a matte deep burgundy eyeshadow, so I went to NARS counter, Too Faced, Stila or should I mention every cosmetic brand that my Sephora carries, but I could not find the color that I wanted. So, I went to Sephora section, and found this baby! It is only $12 and very high pigmented. I never owned a Sephora eyeshadow before and I am pretty impressed with this. Tutorial coming up soon! :) 




Next is this smoky creme eyeliner from Sephora as well, and I got it in the color Cafe, which is a matte dark brown. I love cream eyeliner, but I did not own a brown color, so I picked this one. OMG you guys.. this is going to be on my "New Love" post soon. Basically, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby! Let me tell you..this things is super pigmented and it is only for ten bucks! A review will be coming up soon. Check back later! :)





The third one that I got is NARS eyeshadow in Ondine ($24). When I swatched it at the store, I was in love! So I bought it. Then, when I swatched it again for photography, it does not look as pretty as it was at the store. I don't know why.. I mean look at the swatch's picture above. I tried my best to pull out the color, but it just does not want to come out. But anyway, it is a plum taupe with a hint of gold shimmer. I picked out this color because it is very unique and looks really elegant. So, I am going to try it out on my eye lids soon and see what happens with its pigment. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the swatch on my hand. 




Last but not least is NARS eyeshadow in Galapagos ($24). This one's quality is not the same as Ondine. Super pigmented and pretty! Galapagos is a medium bronze with gold glitter and satin finish. I can imagine this is going to be so pretty in smoky brown look or even wear it alone. Can't wait to do a tutorial with it! 

So, that's all I got. I love exchanging things because I can get new stuffs without paying! haha..

Share me your hauls too! Leave in the comment below! ;)

lOve,
Alexandra 

2 comments: