Friday, February 3, 2012

New Love: Urban Decay "Perversion" Glide On Eye Pencil (with waterproof demonstration!)



Hey all the beautiful people out there! 

Who had owned Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion before? Well, not me, haha. I only owned Urban Decay Glide On in Zero (black). Apparently, Perversion had been released before, but just temporarily, and a lot of people liked it. Well, I guess Urban Decay listened to them, and just made Perversion as its permanent product! 

A lot of people love Perversion more than Zero because the color is the blackest black and so creamy. I thought Zero was already black enough, but it still can't beat Perversion. Even though I like the Zero's formula, but it was not my favorite. Now, Perversion is my new love! 



I swear it stays on my waterline like forever! I have tested out for 17 hours, and the color did not budge or smudge. I even did not re-apply it! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

The formula is very creamy and soft, and it is so easy to blend (smokey eye, here we go!). The most important thing and the most exciting is it is waterproof!! So many cosmetics company said their eye pencils are waterproof, forever-lasting, etc. Trust me, not all of them was true; Perversion is true. It is really a waterproof eye pencil, as you can see the demonstration below. ;) 








This eye pencil is also created with moisturizing ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil as the website says. No wonder it has creamy feeling when it is applied! 



I bought mine at Sephora.com for $19 (I did a Sephora haul! Click here for Vol.1 and here for Vol.2). You can buy it at Urbandecay site too for the same price. 

As you can tell, I LOVE PERVERSION EYE  LINER! I will definitely repurchase it. Thank you Urban Decay! 

Oh by the way, this post is not sponsored at all. I bought it with my own money, and all my opinions are on my own. 

Have you tried this yet? What is your favorite eye liner? I'd like to know! So please leave in the comment below. 


lOve, 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment