Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Spring Wannabe" look





I am so ready for Spring! Who's with me? I am so tired of the winter, it is sooooo cold and I hate the fact that my skin just gets drier and drier. I live in the midwest and we usually have a terrible winter, but this year is kinda different. So far, we have very little snow, warmer weather, more sunny days, I mean it is nice, but still.. 

Anyway, so I created this look that represents the spring is coming soon (kinda..LOL). This make-up look kinda helps my winter mood away and I am using my new favorite eyeshadow, which the L'Oreal 24 Hr Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush. I am pretty sure you guys have already known this because I mentioned it over and over on Twitter, Facebook, I even made two blog posts on it only! haha.. (Click here for first post, and here for second post). Anyway lets get into the tutorial! 

Products Used (for eyes)
(keep scrolling down for face products that I used)
NARS Eyeshadow in Bali (medium brown, no shimmer)
NARS Eyeshadow in Coconut Groove (dark brown, no shimmer, you can use a black eyeshadow if you want more dramatic look) 
MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla (use any color that matches/lighter than your skin tone color) 

Steps by Steps 











Finished Look







Face Products 





Easy right? Comment below if you are planning to it this out! :) Post a pic on my Twitter or Facebook, I'd like to see it! :)

lOve,
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment